Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
As an Enterprise Architect, you will play a crucial role in guiding the development and alignment of our IT systems, particularly focusing on Master Data, supply chain, fulfilment and logistics domains. You will be responsible for helping evaluate technology choices, their roadmap and ensuring the seamless integration of off-the-shelf, third-party software solutions. This is a 6m contract initially, with the possibility of further extension. We are open to someone either full time or part time.
- Utilise your expertise in e-commerce, supply chain, and logistics to provide strategic guidance and direction for IT systems implementation and alignment.
- Help design and understand the overall data flows and models between IT systems.
- Possess working knowledge and ideally hands-on experience with NetSuite ERP, Manhattan WMS, and Boomi iPaaS (or similar technologies).
- Communicate confidently with stakeholders, explaining the necessary systems, data flows, and the order in which they should be implemented.
- Implement and encourage industry best practices to ensure efficient and effective system design and implementation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technological solutions.
- Participate in technology evaluations, including vendor assessments, to assist in the selection of appropriate technologies.
- Understands and communicates which IT decisions will be irreversible, one-way doors vs non-regrettable actions.
- Experience in reviewing legacy systems, identifying the complexities and creating effective transition plans
- Proven experience as an Enterprise Architect with a strong focus on e-commerce, supply chain, and logistics.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with off-the-shelf software systems, including ERP, WMS, demand planning tools, and warehouse automation.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing system integrations using an integration platform as a service (iPaaS).
- Familiarity with NetSuite ERP, Manhattan WMS, and Boomi iPaaS is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of IT systems development and alignment principles.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to implement industry best practices and stay updated with emerging trends in enterprise architecture.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to evaluate technology choices and make informed recommendations.
- Possesses a strong sense of curiosity and a natural inclination for continuous learning and exploration.
At Pet Circle we believe that collaboration and team connection is key for success. This is a hybrid role that will see you working 2 days a week from our Eastern Creek distribution centre and potentially 1 day from our CBD office. The remainder will be WFH. #LI-hybrid
We have an incredibly passionate team, a leading brand, 700,000 customers and growing, and we’re only just getting started!
At Pet Circle, candidate experience is of utmost importance. We have been recognised as a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every application.
Belong at Pet Circle
Our unique expertise unites us to achieve our goal of helping pet parents, pet better. We value diversity in all forms and perspectives, always. Our global team is highly valued for all that they offer, we listen to each other and create a humble and inclusive environment for all to thrive. No matter your background, please apply if our roles ignite an excitement in you to bring your full self to work each day.
See more open positions at Pet Circle
Something looks off?