Sales Ops Specialist
Supporting sell feel good in a fully automated package
If you love the thrill of supporting and operationalising sales in an impactful, ever-changing environment, we could be for you.
As a high-growth tech company selling software in a competitive global market, the work is not easy. But it’s interesting and super fun. It will test you and stretch you in ways you never expected. Get hooked on the operations and administration behind selling solutions that help companies become more efficient and make people feel good. This is our mission and it drives every area of our work – from the way we develop our products to how we talk about them, sell them and implement them for our customers around the world.
It’s what our sales team love about the work. Because it gives meaning to their roles. Oh, and did we mention it was fun? No? Well, you’re in for a good time.
Here’s how you’ll do that:
- Support the sales team with various administrative tasks including owning the Deal Desk function, maintaining client information within HubSpot, arranging regular meetings with the Sales Team, and providing support to the broader, newly created, Growth Operations team
- Create and maintain technical documentation including standard operating procedures, user guides, knowledge base articles, and system configurations
- Collaborate with Sales and Growth Ops leadership to streamline sales processes, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness
This is what you’ll need to do it:
- Proven experience in sales operations or a similar role within a technology SaaS company
- Proficiency in CRM systems (e.g. HubSpot)
- Experience working with a deals desk / providing contract support for sales teams is ideal
A bit about us to see if we’re a match for your enthusiasm
We’re a business planning and analytics company on a mission to make people feel good about data. We’ve been hard at it for 20, helping 2,300 companies turn complex business data into performance boosting results. Despite our global status, we’ve held on to our start-up roots. The result is a workplace that’s fast, exciting and designed for fun.
We know that fun is different for everyone. So, if you want to trial a new initiative, lead a project, save the planet, or spend more time with your favourite people outside work, you’ll have our full support. As long as you’re doing what brings you joy, the rest falls into place. Think less stress, higher performance, more energy and all-round nicer human. Your friends and family will thank you.
Create your happy place.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Something looks off?