Product Associate (Product Owner)
PI.EXCHANGE is a well-funded startup focused on the mission of democratising data science and providing AI & analytical services. Our vision is to create a platform where people, even without formal training in data science like IT managers, software engineers or business analysts can easily create, deploy and maintain their AI/ML applications on centralised or edge deployments. We aim to bring to our customers a quick and cost-efficient way to build smart applications and to supercharge their businesses with the power of Data Science, AI, and Analytics.
At PI.EXCHANGE, we are constantly pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo. We are doing it on a daily basis. We may be a small team but we have a huge ambition! Currently we are expanding and looking for awesome people to join us, from data scientists and software engineers to marketers and sales experts to join our team. If you are keen, we love to talk to you!
In this Product Associate (Product Owner) role, you will be exposed to various aspects of product operations. This includes developing product requirements, managing delivery backlogs, prioritising development activities, monitoring and validating implementations, and making sure that content of the Knowledge Hub is up to date. This role is part of PI.EXCHANGE’s core product development team, which is where we innovate and develop all the core offerings (and where you can have all the fun).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain product requirements;
- Develop user stories from product requirements;
- Plan and track deliveries;
- Track, coordinate and communicate new releases to stakeholders;
- Coordinate and orchestrate sprint planning and other related activities;
- Contribute to the development and applications of best practices in product development & process management;
- Understand and advocate our long-term vision while working with the management and other teams to define and adapt the same; and
- Contribute to the evangelisation of our product and our culture internally and externally.
- A self-starter with a strong passion for excellence. You always want to go above and beyond in everything you do;
- An entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude and an innovative mindset;
- Ability to develop and manage complex and continuously evolving product requirements;
- Ability to articulate and translate complex product requirements into bite-sized and logical user stories;
- Ability to quickly understand, profile, troubleshoot and handle complex product development matters with various stakeholders;
- Strong understanding of Agile framework/practice and proven experience of orchestrating sprint planning and relevant activities;
- Good understanding of product-led growth, applicable metrics for SaaS products as well as relevant business metrics is a big plus;
- Experience/background in Data Science/Machine Learning (concepts/processes in data wrangling, feature engineering, model training, and/or MLOps) is also a major advantage;
- Good teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with stakeholders, from Engineering, Data Science, UI/UX, Marketing/Growth and Sales/BD;
- Great interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail. Fluency in English is a must; and
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field with experience working with Confluence and JIRA is preferable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package including opportunities for employee options awards (conditions applied);
- Opportunities to enjoy meaningful and disruptive works on game-changing products;
- A flexible, supportive and productive working environment;
- Passionate colleagues and friends. You can find some interesting and like-minded folks here; and
- A strong commitment to your personal and professional growth. You will be a better guru than you are today. And that is a promise!