Business Development Manager | Automotive Finance (QLD)
Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Who is Plenti?
Plenti is a fintech lender, providing faster, fairer loans through smart technology and outstanding customer service. Our proprietary technology delivers award-winning automotive, renewable energy and personal loans to help creditworthy borrowers bring their big ideas to life.
We are a dynamic and innovative business that is growing strongly. By continuing to deliver better customer value and experience we are taking market share from incumbent players in the personal lending, renewable energy and automotive finance markets.
We are a fast moving and ambitious organisation that seeks to bring in smart and capable people who can take ownership of their role to help the business continue to grow and thrive. We have approximately 200 people based in Australia and are a small enough organisation that everyone can make a difference but we have very big ambitions that our passionate team are working to deliver.
Plenti is a founder led organisation and is now listed on the ASX with annual revenue of >$150 million. We are on a mission to be Australia’s best lender!
What's the opportunity?
As a Business Development Manager in the Auto team, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining automotive volume with a key Queensland portfolio loaded with opportunity. You will be joining a close, collaborative sales team with a culture of high performance. This role will require you to create strategic plans for training, education and prospecting new brokers/dealerships. You will build relationships with senior management of key accounts and aggregators for your state. Ideally you will have previous sales experience with another lender and you’re looking for the next challenge in your sales career.
This role is suitable for a person who is passionate about building and maintaining broker relationships and has a genuine interest and excitement for this high growth, innovative and disruptive FinTech.
This opportunity is open to candidates based in the Gold Coast or Brisbane.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• 2+ years’ experience in sales/ finance account management preferably in third party intermediate channels
• Proven track record of meeting your sales and growth targets
• A “hunting” mindset with the ability to self-start and drive leads independently
• Ability to grasp issues and find appropriate solutions to objections, often preemptively.
• A genuine willingness and desire to represent Plenti with passion and energy.
• Exceptional time management and self-organisation skills
• Strong presentations skills where you are comfortable presenting to large groups
• Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
Not a must but would be advantageous...
• Previous experience working for a lender in an automotive sales team
• A preexisting network of brokers and aggregators that you will be able to introduce to Plenti
What's life like at Plenti?
Working at Plenti means joining a team that is high-performing, diverse, customer-focused and collaborative. It’s a place where everyone can “make it happen” and share in the results and rewards.
If being in a dynamic industry as part of a market-leading fintech sounds like you, then come help us positively reshape Australia’s financial eco-system. Our start-up culture fosters innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership and your career progression. We have a purpose our people believe in, and genuine values that come from deep within our business.