Marketing & Communications
Highland Park QLD 4211, Australia
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Princess Polly is the global fashion brand at the forefront of trend-driven, lower impact and accessible apparel. Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly quickly became the clothing brand found in every influencer haul, viral TikTok, Instagram OOTD and celeb street looks. Now, one of the fastest-growing online women's fashion brands in the USA, Princess Polly has been delivering the best online shopping experience to customers worldwide for over 10 years.
As a part of A.K.A Brands; we are a global player with offices located in Los Angeles and Australia’s Gold Coast. With big plans ahead, we're always on the hunt for new talent to join our global team.
We are growing our team based at our Distribution Centre in Highland Park and are looking for talented individuals to join the Princess Polly team. Think you can help us in our journey of becoming the best online shopping destination like...ever? If you're a motivated team player that's obsessed with all-things fashion and pop culture, we'd love to hear from you.
Serve as the face of Princess Polly at our Distribution Centre in Highland Park by providing an epic experience for the team by sweating the details and elevating at every opportunity in order to build an environment where teammates are excited to come to work. A CM’s hospitality-first mindset creates a welcoming space where Polly team members are truly set up for success.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing an exceptional experience for anyone who steps foot into Princess Polly while consistently maintaining a positive attitude and learning the Polly way!
What we are looking for:
- Someone who radiates positivity, fosters a collaborative mindset and embraces adaptability.
- Extremely organised whilst being able to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Previous experience in hospitality and/or event planning.
- An obsession with providing creative & impactful experiences for the team and visitors.
- Keen brand awareness and understanding across a wide variety of brands and audiences.
- Tech savvy with proficiency in MS Office, expense tracking and Google Suite.
- Strong and thoughtful verbal & written communication skills
- Passionate about eco-friendly and sustainable initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in hospitality in an operational environment or a personal assistant type role would be highly regarded
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely organised
- Physically fit with the ability to lift heavy objects (packages, furniture, etc.)
- Proficient in Excel, expense tracking, low level IT issues, and Google Suite
- Background in the food & beverage industry or retail
- Experience as a personal assistant
Nice to have:
We recognize that asking you to give 100% of yourself on daily basis, requires us to show you the love and offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail space today!
· Amazing Employee Discount Program;
· The chance to work with like-minded trend-setting individuals;
· Positive Company Culture that celebrates both personal & company milestones;
Aside from the amazing array of tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business. You have the opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our team!
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PrincessPollyCareers