Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Princess Polly is the global fashion brand at the forefront of trend-driven, lower impact and accessible apparel. Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly quickly became the clothing brand found in every influencer haul, viral TikTok, Instagram OOTD and celeb street looks. Now, one of the fastest-growing online women's fashion brands in the USA, Princess Polly has been delivering the best online shopping experience to customers worldwide for over 10 years.
As a part of A.K.A Brands; we are a global player with offices located in Los Angeles and Australia’s Gold Coast. With big plans ahead, we're always on the hunt for new talent to join our global team.
We are growing our team based at our Burleigh Heads office and are looking for talented individuals to join the Princess Polly team. Think you can help us in our journey of becoming the best online shopping destination like...ever? If you're a motivated team player that's obsessed with all-things fashion and pop culture, we'd love to hear from you.
Join our Global Business as a Production Coordinator and take charge of a global operation that drives innovation in the fashion industry. Reporting into the Supplier Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of apparel and accessories. Your primary role will be to optimise supplier output, boost efficiency, and elevate overall performance. If you're ready to make your mark in an innovative, forward-thinking organisation, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, THIS IS WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE AS OUR PRODUCTION COORDINATOR:
- Develop and implement robust production tracking processes.
- Oversee and optimise global production for all purchase orders, maintaining a high standard of quality and efficiency.
- Ensure strict adherence to critical path timelines for weekly products and special launches, effectively managing production schedules.
- Foster strong, collaborative relationships with suppliers through regular communication, ensuring seamless coordination.
- Generate and present comprehensive weekly production reports to senior management, offering insights for strategic decision-making.
- Take charge of supplier capacity management, proactively identifying potential bottlenecks and alerting the team when capacity nears 80% in any given month.
- Lead strategic initiatives in partnership with the Sourcing team to identify key styles and factories for Volume Factory implementation.
- Drive improvements in on-time performance by running weekly on-time reports and actively collaborating with vendors.
- Establish and oversee an incentive system designed to motivate suppliers and achieve ideal performance of -4 to 0 days from Ex factory.
- Provide vital insights by creating and sharing weekly Supplier use reports, facilitating data-driven discussions within the organisation.
COMMERCIAL AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in production, or supply chain management
- Proven ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with factories and suppliers
- Strong negotiation skills in securing favourable terms and drive cost-effective production
- Ability to speak Mandarin/Cantonese preferred but not required
- A commitment to ethical practices and sustainability in the fashion industry
- A passion for the fashion industry, trend-focused, and forward thinking to stay ahead of industry trends and adapt production strategies accordingly.
We recognise that asking you to give 100% of yourself on a daily basis requires us to offer an amazing opportunity.
Competitive salary package.
Flexible working arrangements based on our hybrid model of 2 days in-office a week.
Access to a best in class parental leave and family planning program.
Exceptional employee discount program.
A stunning newly renovated office in beautiful Burleigh Heads;
Work as part of a team of dedicated individuals focused on doing their best each day.
Staff social activities.
Monthly birthday celebrations.
Aside from the amazing tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business.
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PrincessPollyCareers