Quality Assurance Manager
Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Princess Polly is the global fashion brand at the forefront of trend-driven, lower impact and accessible apparel. Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly quickly became the clothing brand found in every influencer haul, viral TikTok, Instagram OOTD and celeb street looks. Now, one of the fastest-growing online women's fashion brands in the USA, Princess Polly has been delivering the best online shopping experience to customers worldwide for over 10 years.
As a part of A.K.A Brands; we are a global player with offices located in Los Angeles and Australia’s Gold Coast. With big plans ahead, we're always on the hunt for new talent to join our global team.
We are growing our team based at our Burleigh Heads office and are looking for talented individuals to join the Princess Polly team. Think you can help us in our journey of becoming the best online shopping destination like...ever? If you're a motivated team player that's obsessed with all-things fashion and pop culture, we'd love to hear from you.
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will take the helm in ensuring the quality and compliance of Princess Polly garments. In this dynamic role, you'll lead the charge in overseeing product quality and manufacturing compliance across both our AU and US Distribution centres. Reporting to the Chief Merchandising Officer, you will oversee and manage a well established team of passionate individuals, who have created a great foundation for ensuring continual improvement in quality.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, THIS IS WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE AS OUR QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER:
- Lead and manage the Quality Assurance Team
- Oversee the Quality Assurance Program encompassing both AU and US Distribution Centres, as well as offshore factories
- Manage and maintain Quality Standards and Manufacturing Guidelines
- Management of product testing program (Prop 65, RSL, and composition), and in line inspections
- Oversee inbound Quality Assurance of all new styles
- Provide guidance and recommendations driving ongoing improvement of Manufacturing practices
- Management of Quality and Returns Reporting
- Implement initiatives to drive reduction in Quality related returns
- Achieve measurable improvement in Quality/Fit related returns
- Achieve measurable improvement in Faulty related returns
- Ensure supplier compliance across Quality, Fit, Packaging, Labelling, Mandatory Standards, and Policies & Procedures
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in a technical role across Production, Quality Assurance, Garment tech within the fashion industry preferred
- Qualification in Fashion garment technology or design and or relevant industry experience is essential
- Growing strategy, and Critical path management in an evolving and fast paced environment
- Strong industry leading software and technology skills (e.g. Excel, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and the Adobe Creative Suite)
- Full knowledge of garment construction and a sound knowledge of pattern making and grading
- Strong knowledge of product development and offshore manufacturing is essential
- Experience working across a variety of categories in regular and plus size is essential
- In-depth knowledge and experience in quality assurance
- Experience in managing product safety and factory compliance
- Strong communications and organisational skills to adhere to critical path deadlines
We recognise that asking you to give 100% of yourself on a daily basis requires us to offer an amazing opportunity.
Competitive salary package.
Flexible working arrangements based on our hybrid model of 2 days in-office a week.
Access to a best in class parental leave and family planning program.
Exceptional employee discount program.
A stunning newly renovated office in beautiful Burleigh Heads;
Work as part of a team of dedicated individuals focused on doing their best each day.
Staff social activities.
Monthly birthday celebrations.
Aside from the amazing tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business.
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PrincessPollyCareers