Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Princess Polly is the global fashion brand at the forefront of trend-driven, lower impact and accessible apparel. Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly quickly became the clothing brand found in every influencer haul, viral TikTok, Instagram OOTD and celeb street looks. Now, one of the fastest-growing online women's fashion brands in the USA, Princess Polly has been delivering the best online shopping experience to customers worldwide for over 10 years.
As a part of A.K.A Brands; we are a global player with offices located in Los Angeles and Australia’s Gold Coast. With big plans ahead, we're always on the hunt for new talent to join our global team.
We are growing our team based at our Burleigh Heads office and are looking for talented individuals to join the Princess Polly team. Think you can help us in our journey of becoming the best online shopping destination like...ever? If you're a motivated team player that's obsessed with all-things fashion and pop culture, we'd love to hear from you.
As a Supplier Manager for our global business, you will play a crucial role in shaping our supplier relationships and optimising our supply chain operations. Reporting into the Chief Merchandising Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing Supplier Coordinator, Production Manager, implementing environmentally sustainable processes, establishing the super factory program, overseeing supplier onboarding, compliance, and performance, as well as owning supplier trading terms and guidelines. Additionally, you will lead the rollout of a vendor portal to enhance communication and transparency within our supplier networks.
What success looks like as our Supplier Manager;
- Oversee and Manage the Global Supplier Base inclusive of mills, factories, and suppliers across apparel, accessories and consumables, based in USA, China, India, Mexico and beyond.
- Manage the Supplier Team to meet Key Performance Objectives
- Oversee Supplier Onboarding, Training, and Tracing
- Ensure supplier compliance with all Princess Polly requirements and standards, including ethical sourcing, packaging, documentation, and order accuracy
- Monitor and manage supplier performance, including capacity, sample and bulk lead times, quality, and communications.
- Support Sustainability Program with the goal of sourcing all products in a Lower Impact material
- Oversee Super Factory program, growing and future proofing our supply base through expansion of existing factories
- Support rollout of vendor portal to enhance communication, efficiency and transparency within our supplier network
- Build strong Supplier relationships, working toward win-win outcomes
- Ensure supplier sufficient coverage and capacity for all product types
- Resolve legal and customer issues affecting supply chain operations
Skills and Experience:
- 3- 5 years experience in a similar role
- A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in supplier management and supply chain operations within a fashion industry or a related field.
- Strong Leadership and team management skills Excellent negotiation, communication, and problem solving abilities
- Ability to speak Mandarin/Cantonese preferred but not required
- Knowledge of sustainability practices in supply chain management
- Familiarity with industry-specific regulations and compliance requirements.
We recognise that asking you to give 100% of yourself on a daily basis requires us to offer an amazing opportunity.
Competitive salary package.
Flexible working arrangements based on our hybrid model of 2 days in-office a week.
Access to a best in class parental leave and family planning program.
Exceptional employee discount program.
A stunning newly renovated office in beautiful Burleigh Heads;
Work as part of a team of dedicated individuals focused on doing their best each day.
Staff social activities.
Monthly birthday celebrations.
Aside from the amazing tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business.
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PrincessPollyCareers