Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, Australia
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
Princess Polly is the global fashion brand at the forefront of trend-driven, lower impact and accessible apparel. Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly quickly became the clothing brand found in every influencer haul, viral TikTok, Instagram OOTD and celeb street looks. Now, one of the fastest-growing online women's fashion brands in the USA, Princess Polly has been delivering the best online shopping experience to customers worldwide for over 10 years.
As a part of A.K.A Brands; we are a global player with offices located in Los Angeles and Australia’s Gold Coast. With big plans ahead, we're always on the hunt for new talent to join our global team.
We are growing our team based at our Burleigh Heads office and are looking for talented individuals to join the Princess Polly team. Think you can help us in our journey of becoming the best online shopping destination like...ever? If you're a motivated team player that's obsessed with all-things fashion and pop culture, we'd love to hear from you.
Photographer, trendsetter, innovator; sound like you? We're on the hunt for a fashion enthusiast that lives to create captivating visual content. Launch your Photography career with a global fashion brand that's taken over the online retail scene and is quickly expanding IRL. Ready to take your career to the next level at Princess Polly?
As our go-to Photographer, you’ll be working with a talented team of creatives to bring our unique Princess Polly brand to life. With our state-of-the-art in-house studio, you’ll have access to the best shoot equipment in the biz. From beach day swim shoots, to chic city winter launches, you’ll never have a boring DITL.
Day in the life of a Princess Polly Photographer:
- Create on-brand visuals for website and socials
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, to create content that resonates with our key audience
- Bring your own creative genius to the Princess Polly team to help take our visuals to the next level
- Work collaboratively with models, stylists, our Social team and other creatives on a daily basis
- Be a shoot day master and maintain high standards for all content
- Be an lighting and editing pro
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of fashion photography experience
- Extensive knowledge on photography and lighting equipment
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom & Capture One
- Knowledge and experience shooting film photography
- Keen attention to detail and excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in Google sheets / Excel
We recognise that asking you to give 100% of yourself on a daily basis requires us to offer an amazing opportunity.
Competitive salary package.
Flexible working arrangements based on our hybrid model of 2 days in-office a week.
Access to a best in class parental leave and family planning program.
Exceptional employee discount program.
A stunning newly renovated office in beautiful Burleigh Heads;
Work as part of a team of dedicated individuals focused on doing their best each day.
Staff social activities.
Monthly birthday celebrations.
Aside from the amazing tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business.
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PrincessPollyCareers