Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Princess Polly is the global fashion brand at the forefront of trend-driven, lower impact and accessible apparel. Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly quickly became the clothing brand found in every influencer haul, viral TikTok, Instagram OOTD and celeb street looks. Now, one of the fastest-growing online women's fashion brands in the USA, Princess Polly has been delivering the best online shopping experience to customers worldwide for over 10 years.
As a part of A.K.A Brands; we are a global player with offices located in Los Angeles and Australia’s Gold Coast. With big plans ahead, we're always on the hunt for new talent to join our global team.
We are growing our team based at our Burleigh Heads office and are looking for talented individuals to join the Princess Polly team. Think you can help us in our journey of becoming the best online shopping destination like...ever? If you're a motivated team player that's obsessed with all-things fashion and pop culture, we'd love to hear from you.
Are you ready to dive headfirst into the world of fashion and grow your career in a fast-paced and trendy environment? We're on the lookout for a Merchandise Assistant who's as passionate about fashion as we are!.
As a Merchandise Assistant, you'll play a crucial role in our team by providing support to our Buyer, Designer, and Product Developer; on the successful buying, design and production of new purchases by accurately entering and maintaining data, managing samples, reporting on category performance and analysis of competitors.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, THIS IS WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE AS OUR MERCHANDISE ASSISTANT:
- Contributing to the creation of stunning products, raising PO's, and providing essential administrative support
- Nurturing vital partnerships with suppliers - you're at the heart of our fashion network
- Maintain strong relationships and collaborate with suppliers for tracking and delivery coordination
- Assisting in tracking samples for Waiting Style / Shoot prep
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, social responsibility and supply chain
- Maintain accurate product information, analyse sales data and identify trends
- Monitor late deliveries, and tracking capsule collections
- Engage and collaborate with Buyer, Designer, and Product Developer to achieve optimal outcome for your categories
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills - we’re all about teamwork and positivity
- Know and love our brand & product, connecting with our customer
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using Shopify is highly desirable.
Ready to embark on this exciting fashion journey with us? Be a part of a team that's shaping the future of fashion. Apply now and let your fashion adventure begin!
We recognise that asking you to give 100% of yourself on a daily basis requires us to offer an amazing opportunity.
Competitive salary package.
Flexible working arrangements based on our hybrid model of 2 days in-office a week.
Access to a best in class parental leave and family planning program.
Exceptional employee discount program.
A stunning newly renovated office in beautiful Burleigh Heads;
Work as part of a team of dedicated individuals focused on doing their best each day.
Staff social activities.
Monthly birthday celebrations.
Aside from the amazing tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business.
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PrincessPollyCareers