People & HR
Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Princess Polly is the global fashion brand at the forefront of trend-driven, lower impact and accessible apparel. Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly quickly became the clothing brand found in every influencer haul, viral TikTok, Instagram OOTD and celeb street looks. Now, one of the fastest-growing online women's fashion brands in the USA, Princess Polly has been delivering the best online shopping experience to customers worldwide for over 10 years.
As a part of A.K.A Brands; we are a global player with offices located in Los Angeles and Australia’s Gold Coast. With big plans ahead, we're always on the hunt for new talent to join our global team.
We are growing our team based at our Burleigh Heads office and are looking for talented individuals to join the Princess Polly team. Think you can help us in our journey of becoming the best online shopping destination like...ever? If you're a motivated team player that's obsessed with all-things fashion and pop culture, we'd love to hear from you.
Are you ready to take the lead in attracting top talent to a dynamic and rapidly growing brand? Princess Polly is on the lookout for an exceptional recruiter to join our Team Experience department on a fixed-term contract, covering a parental leave period.
In this role, you will spearhead recruitment efforts for our Australian market, fostering strong relationships with hiring managers and ensuring the perfect alignment of talent with the job, team and culture. Your mission: provide a customer-centric recruitment experience with unmatched speed to hire.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE AS A RECRUITER;
- Success in this role means consistently attracting and hiring top-tier talent for our AU market. You will effectively assess candidates' knowledge, skills, abilities, and cultural fit, using proven methodologies to ensure they meet the requirements of our teams.
- Building and nurturing relationships with hiring managers, and key stakeholders, both within the organisation and externally to ensure seamless recruitment processes and alignment with business objectives.
- Ability to identify candidates who will thrive in our work environment, integrate into our unique culture, and contribute to our ongoing success.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Princess Polly, promoting our Employer Value Proposition to attract the best talent and position us as an employer of choice in the industry.
- Implementing and upholding best practices in recruitment processes, but continuously refining and optimising the hiring process, and overall success in talent acquisition.
COMMERCIAL AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 3 years of recruitment experience in the fashion, technology or consumer product sector, with a strong network of local talent.
- While formal business or Human Resource qualifications are great; autodidact, curious and inquisitive qualities are highly prized!
- Proven experience in executing a full-cycle recruitment process
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ideally Lever), Boolean, LinkedIn Recruiter experience
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with no fear of networking or public speaking.
We recognise that asking you to give 100% of yourself on a daily basis requires us to offer an amazing opportunity.
Competitive salary package.
Flexible working arrangements based on our hybrid model of 2 days in-office a week.
Access to a best in class parental leave and family planning program.
Exceptional employee discount program.
A stunning newly renovated office in beautiful Burleigh Heads;
Work as part of a team of dedicated individuals focused on doing their best each day.
Staff social activities.
Monthly birthday celebrations.
Aside from the amazing tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business.
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PrincessPollyCareers