Property Exchange Australia (PEXA)
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2023
Hi, we’re PEXA
Every time a house is bought, sold or refinanced in Australia your lawyer, conveyancer and lender will most likely use a digital platform to settle your property, this is where we come in. PEXA’s world-first digital settlement platform has revolutionised the way we exchange property in Australia helping over 20,000 people a week safely settle their homes. And this is just the beginning. Our data and insights are helping organisations unlock the intel they need to drive change and possibilities.
Since starting our journey in 2010, we now employ a team of over 1,000 people working across multiple continents. We’re still growing, innovating and looking ahead, but behind our greatest achievements, there is a team of curious creators and big thinkers. That’s why, we’re looking for ambitious people like yourself to join the team.
About The Role
This role provides executive-level administrative support to the Chief Risk and Governance Officer and Deputy CFO, including working directly with high-level external national and international stakeholders.
> Extensive diary management:
> Manage all meeting requests for the CRGO
> Set up appointments for CRGO and DCFO with senior execs and stakeholders as required
> Coordinate meeting logistics – planning, scheduling sessions, booking rooms and external venues, inviting attendees (internal and external) and booking enabling virtual-technology tools etc
> Expense claim management in accordance with company policy
> Travel management – flights, hotels and transfer management – in accordance with company policy
> Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations and other materials
> Prepare executive/board communications
> Support senior leaders within Legal, Governance and Risk
> Manage logistics of team offsite days and events
> Support “All company” events such as the mid-year PEXA offsite and end-of-year team meeting and function
> Company secretarial support, including supporting preparations for board and committee meetings
> Provide additional support and assistance to other Executive Assistant(s) where needed
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as an executive assistant, preferably at senior executive level
- Strong time-management/organisational skills and the ability to balance competing priorities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Exceptional Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proven collaboration skills with the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to remain composed under pressure and be able to prioritise based on business impact
- A high level of personal integrity and reliability
- Independent and self-driven
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Maintains confidential information
- Superior attention to detail
A career at PEXA starts with you!
If you think you have the required skills, an appetite to learn and would be a great fit, we’d love to hear from you – even if you don’t tick all the boxes. At PEXA we support your growth and help you discover your full potential.
Why join us
• Flexibility is in our DNA, with no set office days – work from any location in Australia
• Your holistic wellbeing is important to us. Enjoy meditation, yoga, boxing classes and a wellness day each month to recharge!
• We know that work is just one aspect of your life. That’s why we offer up to 12 weeks ‘workcation’ for you to extend personal travel time and work remotely
• Take the opportunity to purchase up to four weeks additional annual leave per year
• Learn from the best and upskill with PEXA Academy certifications and grow your career
Our commitment to our people and a better future
At PEXA we want you to embrace your best self each day, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and participate, so that every person can reach their full potential. We want our people to feel equally valued, supported and celebrated. With market-leading benefits that make a difference, we’re committed to supporting individuals, families and carers. Your culture, gender, sexual orientation, language and other attributes make you unique! We couldn't be prouder to have a team that reflects the richness of our wider community.
We’re a proud ‘Circle Back Initiative’ Employer and commit to responding to every applicant.