Receptionist / Office Coordinator (4 Days a week Onsite)
Property Exchange Australia (PEXA)
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2023
Hi, we’re PEXA
Every time a house is bought, sold or refinanced in Australia your lawyer, conveyancer and lender will most likely use a digital platform to settle your property, this is where we come in. PEXA’s world-first digital settlement platform has revolutionised the way we exchange property in Australia helping over 20,000 people a week safely settle their homes. And this is just the beginning. Our data and insights are helping organisations unlock the intel they need to drive change and possibilities.
Since starting our journey in 2010, we now employ a team of over 1,000 people working across multiple continents. We’re still growing, innovating and looking ahead, but behind our greatest achievements, there is a team of curious creators and big thinkers. That’s why, we’re looking for ambitious people like yourself to join the team.
About the Role
To facilitate the smooth running of the Sydney PEXA office to ensure an optimum and safe employee experience. Coordinating activities associated with the maintenance of building facilities and equipment, including the administration of building security/access for employees and the maintenance of office and kitchen supplies.
What you'll be doing
- Welcoming employees and visitors to the Sydney office with a friendly and professional manner.
- Providing reception services and room booking support for the Sydney office.
- Induct new team members into building management systems (such as WHS induction, entry cards, emergency management).
- Maintain important updates via the Sydney office slack channel and other communications.
- Liaise with the landlord on general emergency and building updates, drills and evacuations and other important information.
- Act as an emergency warden and First Aider for the Sydney office
- Order and maintain appropriate supplies of materials in the office such as catering, general office equipment, kitchen stock etc
- Support specific meeting and boardroom activities including office prep, diary and catering support.
- Support internal engagement/communications activities to activate Sydney office for all staff events and other events.
- Liaise with couriers and contractors as required.
- Maintain general cleanliness of communal spaces.
What you'll bring to the table
- High-level written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Friendly, approachable, and helpful manner.
- Proactive and ability to producing outcomes without extensive direction.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent multitasker.
- Strong customer service.
- The desire to work physically in an office, as this is an office based role 4 days a week, Monday to Thursday.
A career at PEXA starts with you!
If you think you have the required skills, an appetite to learn and would be a great fit, we’d love to hear from you – even if you don’t tick all the boxes. At PEXA we support your growth and help you discover your full potential.
Why join us
• Flexibility is in our DNA, with no set office days – work from any location in Australia
• Your holistic wellbeing is important to us. Enjoy meditation, yoga, boxing classes and a wellness day each month to recharge!
• We know that work is just one aspect of your life. That’s why we offer up to 12 weeks ‘workcation’ for you to extend personal travel time and work remotely
• Take the opportunity to purchase up to four weeks additional annual leave per year
• Learn from the best and upskill with PEXA Academy certifications and grow your career
Our commitment to our people and a better future
At PEXA we want you to embrace your best self each day, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and participate, so that every person can reach their full potential. We want our people to feel equally valued, supported and celebrated. With market-leading benefits that make a difference, we’re committed to supporting individuals, families and carers. Your culture, gender, sexual orientation, language and other attributes make you unique! We couldn't be prouder to have a team that reflects the richness of our wider community.
We’re a proud ‘Circle Back Initiative’ Employer and commit to responding to every applicant.