Growth Product Manager
What is Redbubble
As the world's largest marketplace for independent artists, our purpose is to create and inspire new ways of experiencing connection and a sense of belonging for every person. From everyday things, to the very thing, we connect people to millions of designs on any product, on demand.
Welcome to a place that will celebrate your achievements, celebrate you solving the hard problems not just the fixes and celebrate you rapidly getting to the core of the issue rather than striving for the perfect answer.
Due to a resignation, we are now looking for a curious and driven Growth Product Manager to join our team at Redbubble!
You'll have the responsibility for managing and optimising organic search (SEO) and paid marketing channels to increase traffic, revenue, and optimising marketing spend (ROAS). An exciting opportunity to inspire others by working closely with the SEO Specialist to lead our Design, Engineering and Product teams to execute on the SEP strategy, as well as prioritise and manage backlog including identifying new opportunities that drive growth.
You'll also work closely with our Engineering and Marketing teams to develop and implement campaigns, measure performance, and drive continuous improvement across our paid channels (new and existing).
- Define a product vision along with nearer-term product objectives directed toward this vision and Redbubble’s broader strategic objectives.
- Identify opportunities to deliver or enable a step change in marketplace value from assigned product domain using relevant customer / outcome led frameworks and approaches (e.g. JTBD, Lean Canvas, Continuous Discovery).
- Prioritise addressing these opportunities by linking them to near-term product objectives and assessing their attractiveness (e.g. size, uniqueness) then communicating these priorities via a roadmap.
- Support assigned product development team in delivering value to the business by leading prioritization and sequencing of work, defining solution acceptance criteria and determining success measures and tracking requirements.
- Be the subject matter expert of your product domain as characterised by a deep understanding of customer needs and experience, competitor value propositions, product performance metrics.
- Proactively push to get decisions made so your product development team can advance toward their objectives. Always put company success ahead of your team’s or your own success.
- Enable your team to be effective and engaged in realising its objectives. Ensure all team members understand team direction and its connection to broader organisational success and are empowered to proactively contribute. Find opportunities to amplify the team’s impact via better ways of working.
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven experience in ability to take technical systems information and connect it to clear business objectives and outcomes
- Proven experience in delivering value through growth initiatives
- Performance marketing / SEO experience would be highly regarded
- Growth mindset
- Strong problem solving skills that enable you to structure a problem, identify key issues and trade-offs, and use quantitative and qualitative data to get to a decision.
- Strong storytelling skills that enable you to communicate to people a compelling rationale for action and clear direction that prompts them to take action
- Known as a compassionate go getter — one who chases outcomes, naturally draws others in and then empowers them and amplifies their impact
What We Offer:
- A high trust culture based on mutual respect
- Exposure to independent artists
- Personalised career planning
- Opportunity to work in a global organisation
- Equity in your package
- Monthly Wellness allowance
- Vouchers and discounts from our Redbubble website
We’re creatively inspired commerce. And that inspiration starts with you. With your drive for progress over perfection and your courage to come together in celebration of creativity over convention. You’re inspired by art and those who make it, and we’re inspired by you.
Life at Redbubble
Redbubble is a place where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work and to always value creativity and compassion above all else. Having the courage to take risks, speak up, ask for help, and connect with others, is how we accomplish more together.
In the same way that we are deeply committed to unlocking infinite opportunities for artists, their customers and the fulfillers, we are dedicated to providing a truly trusting workplace where you can grow, thrive and boldly aim higher than you previously thought possible.
Something looks off?