Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, February 9, 2023
Customer Success Manager
Team: Customer Success
Location: Remote - US Time Zones
Who We Are
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By ushering the agriculture industry into the new era!
Founded by globally recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — supporting industry leaders, from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, remote sensing and AI to deliver customized, site-specific, scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and agtech (Cargill, General Mills, Nutrien, Unilever), ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), TIME Ventures, Main Sequence Ventures (MSEQ), and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there. Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 1.2B acres of land (10% of global arable land). This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
How you'll make an impact at Regrow
Regrow is looking for a Customer Success Manager to support and grow our Enterprise customers. As a Regrow CSM, you’ll guide the customer to deploy Regrow solutions successfully and ensure they gain business value on the path to their desired outcomes. Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Regrow, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally, providing feedback to the Product team and broader business.
What You Will Do
- Maintain ownership of a portfolio of Enterprise customers, managing relationships at all levels within customers organizations to ultimately drive adoption, retention, and growth
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers’ business objectives and desired outcomes, acting as a strategic partner to help educate and guide your customers along their sustainability journey
- Execute on all phases of the post-sales customer journey including program deployment plans, onboarding, business performance reviews, roadmap advisory, and renewal touch points
- Quarterback customer program deployments, coordinating and collaborating across functional subject matter experts (Protocols, Environmental & Data Sciences, Product, and Support) to ensure deliverables and timelines are met
- Partner with your customers in co-creating joint success plans that include success metrics, deliverables and timelines, adoption and growth plans
- Partner closely with Sales counterparts to build and maintain strategic Account Plans, nurture executive relationships, and identify expansion opportunities
- Serve as the voice of your customers by surfacing key trends and insights back to our Product and senior leadership team
- Become an expert on Regrow’s suite of products to confidently lead technical conversations with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Travel to attend customer on-site field days and represent Regrow at key events (up to 10%)
- Be a part of building and evolving the Customer Success function as we scale!
- 4+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Consulting, or Account Management role where you worked with large, complex Enterprise-level accounts
- Experience managing a book of high-value customer relationships. You’re able to drive customer success and align within complex organizational structures, building trust with a broad range of stakeholders, from C-Suite Executives to Department Leads to day-to-day users
- Experience owning NRR% and proven record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Process-oriented person with exceptional project management skills. You’ve expertly managed multiple customer projects, timelines, and deliverables and are able to balance competing priorities (making decisions that best support the customer, the team, and Regrow)
- Strong cross-functional collaborator with experience partnering across a variety of functional teams to provide a high quality, thoughtful customer experience
- Self-motivated, proactive team player. You have a bias for action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You’re able to zoom into granular details and also zoom out to understand the larger strategy and philosophy of how and why decisions are made
- Familiarity with CRM systems and work management tools (Hubspot, Asana)
- (Bonus) Agriculture or ag-tech experience
Who You Are
- Passionate about agriculture and sustainability. You’re eager to learn the industry and/or segment you’re focused on (Agribusiness, CPG, Retail)
- Customer-centric at your core. You’re devoted to ensuring your customers’ success, advocating for their needs
- Stimulated by a highly ambiguous and rapidly changing environment. You value collaboration and teamwork and approach everything you do with energy and drive.
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.