Director of Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Director of Product Marketing
Who We Are:
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By disrupting the agriculture industry!Founded by globally-recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, and innovative data collection to deliver customized, site-specific and scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and agtech, ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals. We're backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), AJAX Strategies, and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there. Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 200 million acres of land in over 45 countries. This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
As the Director of Product Marketing for Regrow, you are responsible for packaging and communicating Regrow’s solutions to prospects and customers to accelerate growth across new customer acquisition and account growth within the installed base through the crisp articulation of Regrow’s value proposition. This position is essential to the success of Regrow through ownership of the go-to-market function which connects the product strategy to sales and marketing enablement.
Product marketing is responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the sales and marketing teams to ensure they’re aligned so they can work efficiently to generate and close opportunities.
What you will do:
- Own the go-to-market plan for product launches by teaming with product and marketing teams
- Become the expert of our buyer group personas and represent the customer’s voice into the organization, work directly with accounts to better understand their needs
- Actively work with the Sales organization to develop sales enablement assets and deal-support
- Develop competitive benchmarking and content to position against other solutions
- Messaging and positioning frameworks for products, solutions, and use cases
- Partner with the demand gen and content teams to bring our positioning and narrative to life through integrated campaigns that drive pipeline and support revenue goals
- Create thought leadership content that educates our target audiences, differentiates us in the market and further establishes the category and our leadership
- Partner with the customer success team and create post-sales content and programs to help customers use our platform more strategically
- 10+ years of product marketing experience in a SaaS market-facing role
- Agri tech or climate tech nice to have
- A successful history developing go to market strategies
- Excellent communication and management skills to work with and advocate for your products within cross-functional teams
- Data-driven, understands marketing metrics and analytics to drive better marketing performance
- Love of technology, intellectual curiosity for sustainable agriculture, and passion for sustainability
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow. While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company.
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.
See more open positions at Regrow Ag
Something looks off?