Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: Remote US
Who We Are
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By ushering the agriculture industry into the new era!
Founded by globally recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — supporting industry leaders, from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, remote sensing and AI to deliver customized, site-specific, scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and agtech (Cargill, General Mills, Nutrien, Unilever), ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), TIME Ventures, Main Sequence Ventures (MSEQ), and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there. Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 1.2B acres of land (10% of global arable land). This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
How you'll make an impact at Regrow
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team of passionate product marketing experts. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (GTM, Marketing, Product) to ensure the success of our products in the enterprise SaaS market. This role will require a deep empathy for and understanding of our customers, industry trends in agriculture and sustainability, competitor and partner dynamics, and the ability to translate complex technical concepts into compelling messaging.
We’re a fast growing team with dynamic day to day experiences. As Senior Product Marketing Manager, a typical day will include conducting research on competitor and trends, strategy development with product management, and creating messaging and collateral to drive customer adoption. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys dynamic work experiences and loves being an owner of their work domain.
What you will do
- Product Expertise: Be the expert on our products and solutions, ensuring that you can effectively communicate unique value and strategic direction to internal and external stakeholders.
- Market expertise: Conduct market research to maintain company expertise on industry trends, customer needs, and the competitive landscape to inform product development and marketing strategies.
- Positioning and Messaging: Develop clear and compelling product positioning and messaging that resonates with target customers, differentiates our products, and drives demand.
- Story and narrative: Build and communicate a customer-centered vision and narrative for how our products enable customers to achieve their business and sustainability goals.
- Customer Insights: Surface customer intelligence, feedback, and insights to inform product development and improve the customer experience across the buyer journey.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Create and execute effective go-to-market strategies designed to meet customer needs and achieve product revenue targets through product launches, new customer adoption, and upsell/cross sell solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Partner with product managers, marketing, and sales teams to ensure alignment on product strategy, positioning, messaging, and market trends.
- Sales Enablement: Work with sales enablement to develop the content, collateral, and trainings that empower sales to meet customer needs and win.
- Content Creation: Develop and manage product and solution content, including website, tear sheets, product demos, case studies, and other marketing collateral.
- Analytics and Measurement: Regularly track and analyze the success of product marketing initiatives, making data-driven adjustments as needed.
- Proven experience in product marketing, preferably in a B2B or SaaS environment.
- Experience marketing a technical product or platform in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Ideally experience in a scaling start-up.
- Demonstrated storytelling and writing skills.
- Bias for driving alignment through collaborative work with cross-functional teams, including product management, marketing, and sales.
- Curiosity to understand technical concepts at a deep level.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Strong project management skills with a focus on meeting deadlines.
What do we offer?
Great career development opportunities
Competitive compensation and equity
Global and flexible work environment
A humble and mission-driven culture
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.