Director of Enterprise Products
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
Director of Enterprise Products
Who We Are
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By ushering the agriculture industry into the new era!
Founded by globally recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — supporting industry leaders, from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, remote sensing and AI to deliver customized, site-specific, scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and agtech (Cargill, General Mills, Nutrien, Unilever), ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), TIME Ventures, Main Sequence Ventures (MSEQ), and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there.
Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth.
We are currently monitoring 1.2B acres of land (10% of global arable land). This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
As the Director of Enterprise Products in our resilient agriculture platform, you’d work on solutions that help our customers achieve their sustainability goals. We’re currently focused on helping customers reduce their on-farm emissions throughout the food supply chain. We’re also expanding into new outcomes, like water quantity / quality and biodiversity. You’d manage a team of PMs who work with design and engineering to ship changes to our customer-facing experiences. This role reports directly to the VP of Product and has a peer in the Director of Farmer-Facing Products. This person would also work with our platform PMs, whose APIs provide data and insights to our customer-facing products. This role is remote and will work closely with Regrowers and customers in the US, so will need to overlap with that time zone.
What You Will Do
- Product Solution Shaping, Roadmapping and Execution
- Partner with customers, prospects, PMs and our internal go-to-market teams to shape and bring innovative new solutions to market
- Support the product development squads as they create and execute on their roadmaps
- Review designs to ensure they’re easy to use and match the desired use cases
- Monitor the competitive landscape to ensure our platform is differentiated through our IP
- Craft mockups, slides and user flows to communicate a vision
- Work with customers through regular check-ins and product discovery workshops to support their sustainability goals
- Support customers and internal teams with platform questions or operational needs
- Engage with external partners who support our customers’ goals
- Manage and develop a team of 3 PMs working on customer-facing platform features like on-farm emissions reporting and MRV program planning/execution
- Represent your product, team, and users on the Extended Leadership Team
- Communicate your roadmap, KPIs, and status to the Senior Leadership Team
- We are looking for any combination of the following:
- Leadership experience in Product, specifically in a B2B SaaS environment
- Helping companies report on and make progress towards their sustainability goals, especially greenhouse gas reductions
- Engaging directly with Fortune 1000 customers of a B2B SaaS product (bonus for building products for food companies like retailers, CPGs or supplier in the value chain)
- Building products that drove scalable revenue growth by identifying actionable insights from large data sets for enterprise SaaS customers
- Managing, coaching and developing a team of PMs
- Working at a startup, especially Series A, B or C
- Building products in the agtech space, especially using remote sensing or scientific modeling technologies
- Producing user flows and mockups to convey product concepts
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.