IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Splend provides people from all walks of life the freedom to earn an income through flexible, all-inclusive car subscriptions. Our unique products offer rental or rent-to-buy options for rideshare and delivery drivers who work with platforms such as Uber, AmazonFlex and more. Essentially, we empower people to take charge of their own career and earning potential. But we don’t just hand over the keys and wave goodbye; Our turn-key solution takes the admin work out of the equation for drivers and uses data insights to keep them safe, freeing up their precious time for all the important things in life.
Our Positive Impact
We’re fast-tracking our transition into green mobility, reducing our carbon footprint by transitioning to electric and hybrid cars, making us an industry leader for this vitally important environmental change.
Here at Splend, we also believe that it’s our people who bring it all together and that an inclusive workplace is not only the right thing to do, but it is also a business imperative. By fostering a culture of inclusivity, we can attract and retain the best talent, create stronger relationships with our customers, and ultimately drive better business results.
About the Role
As a newly created role at Splend, the Operations Analyst position presents an exciting opportunity to join our growing team based in our Sydney CBD office. The role will sit in our Operations department, reporting to our COO. The requirements of the role will be varied due to being part of a high growth scale up organisation (which we think is pretty exciting!) and some of the day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Raw data analysis and presentation of operational performance trends and insights with recommendations to ensure continuous process improvement
- Provide analysis to assist in improving overall business productivity, growth and compliance within Operations
- Weekly reporting for upper management and construction of slide decks for board meetings
- Ad-hoc analysis and other tasks relevant to the operations department
What You will Bring:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a similar position
- High level of business acumen and analytical skills
- Degree in Commerce (Business, Finance, Economics, Information systems) or Data Analytics/Science
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills and confident in engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to present data in a concise manner.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau) will be advantageous
Our Benefits and Culture:
- Performance-based bonus
- Birthday day off on us
- Opportunity to participate in the employee share program (equity)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Novated lease program
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Monthly team socials
- Fully stocked kitchen
At Splend, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to our success. We are committed to creating a workplace where everyone is respected, valued, and supported. We embrace and celebrate differences in race, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, and ability, and we actively seek out diverse perspectives and experiences to drive our growth.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to join our team and help us build a more inclusive future. If you share our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we invite you to apply!