Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Splend provides people from all walks of life the freedom to earn an income through flexible, all-inclusive car subscriptions. Our unique products offer rental or rent-to-buy options for rideshare and delivery drivers who work with platforms such as Uber, AmazonFlex and more. Essentially, we empower people to take charge of their own career and earning potential. But we don’t just hand over the keys and wave goodbye; Our turn-key solution takes the admin work out of the equation for drivers and uses data insights to keep them safe, freeing up their precious time for all the important things in life.
Our Positive Impact
We’re fast-tracking our transition into green mobility, reducing our carbon footprint by transitioning to electric and hybrid cars, making us an industry leader for this vitally important environmental change.
Here at Splend, we also believe that it’s our people who bring it all together and that an inclusive workplace is not only the right thing to do, but it is also a business imperative. By fostering a culture of inclusivity, we can attract and retain the best talent, create stronger relationships with our customers, and ultimately drive better business results.
About the Role
The Regional Manager is responsible for running the day to day operations of the Customer Support Hub in Brisbane. Supported by a team of Customer Experience Specialists, Vehicle Logistics Specialists and Team Leads, they will manage the fleet, customer journey and oversee all operations including but not limited to: On-boarding, Exchange, Terminations, Deliveries, Vehicle Utilisation. The Regional Manager will have a direct impact on the growth of the state and their people as well as managing the development of the team, supporting them through periods of change management and creating an environment for them to be successful. Other duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage a team of Customer Experience Specialists, Vehicle Logistics Specialists and Team Leads
- Overseeing the lifecycle of our customers including on boarding, car inspections, exchanges, and terminations
- Conduct monthly feedback discussions with all direct reports to discuss performance, operations and encourage innovative thinking
- Follow up and monitor all team members’ allocated tasks ensuring a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Provide on the job training and mentoring of staff members
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly reporting of the state’s Operation. Including commentary around key metrics, action items and strategic initiatives
- Maintain the fleet in the state according to the guidelines set by the Fleet team
- Maximise utilisation by minimizing time off road at repairers
- Managing escalations
- Responsible for local revenue and data integrity
- Ensuring vehicle damage is located and appropriately charged
What you'll Bring
- You'll be a natural leader: Takes full ownership and manage effectively between directors, managers and staff
- Solutions focused problem solver: Organisation and time management skills
- Commercially savvy, with the ability to harness data to inform decisions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Fleet management experience
- Performance-based bonus
- Birthday day off on us
- Opportunity to participate in the employee share program (equity)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Novated lease program
- Dedicated learning & development platform
At Splend, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to our success. We are committed to creating a workplace where everyone is respected, valued, and supported. We embrace and celebrate differences in race, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, and ability, and we actively seek out diverse perspectives and experiences to drive our growth.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to join our team and help us build a more inclusive future. If you share our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we invite you to apply!