Customer Support Specialist, Superannuation
Superhero is an award-winning Australian superannuation platform and online broker built for the new generation of investors. Our mission is to make investing affordable, accessible and understandable for everyone.
Recognised as one of LinkedIn Australia’s Top Startups in 2022, Money Magazine’s Best of the Best Online Share Broker Award in 2022 and 2023, and Canstar’s Online Share Trading - Most Satisfied Customer Award in 2023, we’ve secured over $50m in funding and have more than $1 billion in assets under management.
Today, we’re proudly helping over 250,000 investors and superannuation members reimagine their financial future and feel confident about their wealth-building journey.
We’re looking for sharp, collaborative minds to support our mission of democratising investing!
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced and well-spoken Customer Service Specialist to join our team.
The successful candidate will be a specialist point of contact for superannuation members, responsible for handling a range of customer inquiries, providing information on superannuation and insurance products and services, and assisting customers with their account and transactional needs.
You will also build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business to proactively drive member experience, and provide real-time feedback about customer needs.
- Engage with customers via phone, email, or other communication channels
- Engage with customers with interest and empathy, communicating effectively to identify needs and resolve any concerns in a seamless customer/member experience, including the appropriate handling of customers in vulnerable circumstances
- Assist customers with account-related transactions, such as contributions, rollovers, and withdrawals
- Provide factual information about Superhero Super, and superannuation in general without providing financial advice
- Resolve customer inquiries and escalate issues to the appropriate department as needed
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and transactions
Required experience, qualifications and attributes:
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and empathetically with customers
- Knowledge of superannuation products and services, as well as regulations and policies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in recording information
- RG 146 qualified for securities, superannuation and life insurance
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Market-leading salary package
- Work alongside equally talented peers at a leading fintech
- Work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Awesome CBD office stocked with fresh fruit, snacks and a welcoming, winning culture
At Superhero we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please hit the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will need to have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role.