Senior IT Support Specialist
Be part of a health tech company positively impacting the disability sector.
T-shirt Ventures is a house of brands for products and services that gives people with disability the tools and opportunities to live the life they want.
We go by T-shirt and we're made up of Provider Choice and HeyHubble. Provider Choice provides personal, innovative NDIS plan management that empowers people to be in control of their NDIS budgets. HeyHubble is an online platform and dedicated team that connects NDIS participants with high-quality service providers.
Together, we’re creating new ways for people to make the NDIS work for them and setting a new standard for supporting people with disability.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior IT Support Specialist to join us at T-shirt Ventures as we continue to build health tech solutions using smarts and heart to help people create and live the life they want.
In this role you'll be owning all activities related to technically supporting our internal team, optimising our technical systems and infrastructure, and ensuring we as a team at T-shirt are set up to be able to deliver quality solutions for our customers.
In this role you will:
- Provide technical support for all system, hardware and software issues. Specifically:
- Receive, assess, critically analyze, and triage support incidents.
- Track pending incidents, plan and execute a resolution based on priority.
- Provide support for both Mac and Windows devices, desktop systems, hardware, and software issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues reported.
- Provide technical consultation to stakeholders and ensure that they are up to date with current trends and technologies.
- Work with vendors to procure devices, systems and manage relationships.
- Create and maintain knowledge and technical documentation to ensure information is accurate and up to date.
- Use initiative to anticipate potential issues, make suggestions and share ideas to promote continual improvement.
Cyber Security & Compliance
- Investigate, isolate and resolve reported security threats, issues and vulnerabilities.
- Assist with security auditing and compliance activities and provide recommendations for cybersecurity improvements and initiatives.
- Provide cybersecurity management, including monitoring and reviewing logs from various IT systems, identifying issues, and providing suggested solutions.
- Write IT policies and maintain system standards to comply with ISO.
- Maintain and support the company's cybersecurity policies and processes.
Systems & Network Administration
- Establish and maintain network and systems security, including monitoring and reviewing logs from various IT systems, identifying issues, and providing suggested solutions.
- Plan and deploy network infrastructure remotely to our other office location (Perth, Western Australia).
Project Management & Training
- Project manage all IT system projects including; selecting, setting up and running a ticketing system, as well as setting up our asset management and remote management tools.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the business relating to technical solutions, gaps in knowledge, training and documentation.
- Own employee IT onboarding/offboarding including asset acquisition, setting up accounts, and deploying computer and telecommunications hardware.
- Provide training to the business related to IT security best practices and cyber attack prevention.
- You love technology, consider yourself a Swiss army knife that can solve any problem and you’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty
- You enjoy building, documenting and establishing best practices and processes in a startup environment
- You are customer and stakeholder focused and you're able to concentrate on the immediate problem, but also proactively solve issues with scalable solutions so that they don't happen again
- You champion IT operations best practices, and you have strong knowledge of security, storage and data protection
- You have experience working in a highly regulated industry with heavy information security requirements - you’re able to set up and manage infrastructure/hardware for data compliance (ISO 270001)
- You have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- You’re self-motivated, have the ability to work autonomously and like making things better than how you find them
- You have a positive, enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Like us, you’ve got a big heart and you’re passionate about making a difference
Why join us?
Our mission is big and meaningful. It’s about using smarts and heart to transform the lives of some of the most vulnerable Australians.
You’ll be joining an amazing values and purpose driven team who are highly engaged and love what they do.
- We're a certified Great Place to Work - 2 years running.
- Value diversity and building balanced teams. More below on this.
You’ll be joining an exciting startup that is evolving and scaling nationally.
- We have experienced 1,765% growth as a business since our first capital raise and our team grew 294% in 2021 and 118% in 2022!
- We've closed our Series A funding round and have strong backing from venture capitalists and high-net-worth investors.
- We’ve got two product offerings at different stages of maturity.
The NDIS is growing exponentially!
- The NDIS is a world leading scheme where annually $40 billion core government funding is invested to empower people with disability to achieve their goals.
- This world leading scheme is growing in participant size as well. Currently, the NDIS supports 500,000 Australians and is expected to grow to up to 1 million participants living with disability.
And that doesn’t even measure the impact that we’re having. We've helped over 15,000+ families navigate the NDIS and in some cases, it’s life-changing.
Balanced and inclusive team
At T-shirt, we're from all over the world (17+ countries and counting), women make up more than 60% of our workforce and 70% of our wider leadership team. We see the diversity in our backgrounds, identities and beliefs as our greatest asset. We're looking for values aligned people with passion, grit, and integrity.
We consider a diverse range of experience and skill-sets for our roles and you're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
More about T-shirt
In our world, everyone has the right to dream, hope and live the life they want.
T-shirt is an innovative health tech company that helps people living with disability and long-term health needs to overcome their challenges, achieve their goals, and improve the quality of their everyday lives.
Learn more about our story and we're excited to meet you!
Something looks off?