Since launching in 2011, THE ICONIC has redefined the future of retail in Australia and New Zealand. As the leading fashion, sports and lifestyle e-commerce destination in the region, our e-commerce platforms (Retail, Marketplace and Services) provide a seamless and inspiring end-to-end customer experience.
Our Security team is THE ICONIC's collective shield who protect our business and customers. They are vigilant, knowledgeable and determined to stay ahead of any would-be disruptor.
What you will do
Alongside the Director of Security, you will be responsible for helping bring observability and clarity to THE ICONIC’s cyber security. You will be responsible for configuring and monitoring technical security systems, supporting the organisation in responding to security incidents, proactively identifying threats and communicating any security risks and issues.
You will work closely with our stakeholders to enhance all aspects of THE ICONICs cybersecurity practices as they work to implement the changes you recommend.
You will be working in an agile environment on enterprise-level, high-quality software to support THE ICONIC as a leader in the online retail space allowing you to constantly adapt technology to maintain a safe and secure environment for our customers, employees and business.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years experience in intrusion monitoring, incident response and mitigation, web application security, threat research or intelligence analysis
- 3+ years experience of network, desktop and server technologies, including experience with network intrusion methods, network containment, segregation techniques and technologies such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS)
- 2+ years experience with threat-hunting
- 2 years hands-on experience with one or more SIEM systems (e.g. AlienVault, ArcSight, Exabeam, IBM QRadar, LogRhythm, McAfee ESM, Rapid7 IDR, Splunk)
- 2 years experience in troubleshooting and managing firewall technologies (e.g. Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto)
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Experience working with vulnerability management solutions (e.g. Nexpose, Qualys, Rapid7, Tenable)
- Understanding of effective security controls, risk concepts and principles (preferably with Mite ATT&CK, NIST)
- Ability to read and write scripts in various languages. (php, ksh, python, powershell, SQL, and or similar
- Cloud AWS, Docker in production powered by Kubernetes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to provide technical thought leadership on security incident investigation calls with other technology teams, and the ability to translate complex technical concepts into plain English for consumption by non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with agile and lean software development
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
From our ways of working to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! People are our greatest asset and our ICONITE experience is designed to empower you to do your best work. Here’s what to expect when you join THE ICONIC:
- The learning collective. Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons, and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Parents at THE ICONIC. Access to our parental leave program and an extra day off for your kids' first day of school every year
- Birthday leave. Enjoy a paid day off for your birthday and an ICONIC voucher to treat yourself
- Curate your style. No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sales
- People & Planet Positive: From our ethical sourcing and sustainability strategies to our community engagement and diversity, our responsibility is multifaceted, and each of these facets are equally important.
- Wellbeing. Access to our discounted gym memberships and wellbeing programs
- People first. Access our Employee Assistance Program for you and your family.
- Volunteer days. Work as a Charity Partner with Thread Together for society and environmental change.
- Furry friend. We are a dog friendly office for anyone who wants to bring their fur baby to work.
- Refer a friend. Enjoy a $4,000 referral reward for successfully referring someone to THE ICONIC.
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com