Planner - Own Brand
Since 2011, THE ICONIC has redefined the future of retail in Australia and New Zealand. As the #1 fashion e-commerce destination in the region, our e-commerce platforms provide an inspiring and seamless end-to-end customer experience through our own technology innovations.
THE ICONIC Planning team is driven, dynamic and data orientated. The team works together with Company Planning to drive sales, maximise profit and manage inventory ensuring product ranges and marketing strategies not only meet but exceed the needs of THE ICONIC customer.
As an Assistant Planner you will report to the Senior Planner. Updating, collating and interpreting analysis and data, you will provide solutions in line with THE ICONIC strategy. You work closely with Buying counterparts to optimise with in-season trading and understand where to grow THE ICONIC business through strategic planning. It is a key function which requires commercial awareness, great relationship skills and a flexibility to adapt to the needs of the business. Working closely with finance, operations and tech to ensure opportunities are identified, objectives achieved and processes and systems streamlined.
We are currently on the look out for an Assistant Planner- Own Brand to join our team.
About this role...
- Supports the category manager and line manager by providing accurate analysis and reports. Indicate any key themes and provide basic commentary.
- Identify risks and opportunities, providing suggestions, solutions or actions.
- Understand the promotional calendar and department critical paths. Ensure any stock required for key promotions or campaigns is monitored, updating your Senior Planner of any risks or concerns
- Contribute to department trade meetings, by challenging/highlighting risk and/or opportunity.
- Understands key metrics and levers that affect KPIs. ASP, margin, etc. Manipulate these levers to drive trade
- Suggest trade actions from managing the WSSI. Manages a department WSSI with Senior Planner guidance and touchpoints
- Present trade information within department trade meetings. Highlighting risk, opportunities and suggesting action points
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills/attributes:
- A proactive attitude, always looking to improve processes or bring increased efficiencies to your work.
- Confident communicator with the ability to adapt your style depending on your audience.
- A true team player with experience mentoring or training junior team mates
- Works well under pressure and able to manage changing priorities in your workload
- Excellent mathematical skills and comfortable using Excel
- Embodies our ICONIC Principles
- A love for all things Fashion
Life at THE ICONIC
From our ways of working to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! People are our greatest asset and our ICONITE experience is designed to empower you to do your best work.
Here’s what to expect when you join THE ICONIC:
- Flexible working. We offer a hybrid and flexible working model so you can do your best work in a way that works for you
- The learning collective. Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons and access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Parents at THE ICONIC. Access to our parental leave program and an extra day off for your kids' first day of school every year
- Birthday leave. Enjoy a paid day off for your birthday and an ICONIC voucher to treat yourself
- Curate your style. No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sales
- Wellbeing. Access to our discounted gym memberships and wellbeing programs
- People first. Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Volunteer days. Work as a Charity Partner with Thread Together for society and environmental change.
- Furry friend. We are a dog friendly office for anyone who wants to bring their fur baby to work.
- Refer a friend. Enjoy a $4,000 referral reward for successfully referring someone to THE ICONIC!
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com