Customer Excellence Manager
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our strong team of 600+ Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of payments and commerce for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
About the role
The Customer Excellence Manager Role sits within the Support function of the Growth team, The primary purpose of the role is to manage and lead a team of agents responsible for customer complaints, VOC through our various social media platforms, and engaging with key stakeholders to develop process improvements identified via customer feedback.
What you'll do
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer interactions across multiple touchpoints and channels.
- Analyse customer feedback, surveys, and data to identify customer pain points and different ways to improve the customer journey and create a positive experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, sales, product development, and customer service to align customer experience efforts with business goals and objectives
- Design and implement customer service standards and guidelines to ensure consistent and exceptional service delivery for building customer relations
- Train and educate staff on customer-centric approaches and best practices to foster a customer-focused culture throughout the organisation
- Monitor and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty, and provide regular reports and insights to senior management and stakeholders
- Uphold and contribute to Tyro’s strong risk culture by complying with our policies, completing mandatory training and identifying and managing risks within your day-to-day work
What you'll bring
- Communication. Excellent communication skills organised and strong problem-solving skills.
- Relationships. Ability to build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and internal cross-functional team members (services, sales, support, product development, QA, etc.)
- Project management. Must be an effective project manager hwo is able to handle multiple complex projects.
- CX strategies. Demonstrated experience identifying improvement opportunities and developing innovative CX strategies to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention to meet customer expectations.
- Data-driven. Experience with proven and innovative customer data gathering from different sources (surveys, mapping customer journeys, Voice of the Customer, etc), and ability to analyse it using analytics tools and to convert data into insights to identify opportunities.
- Performance measurement (metrics). Ability to define key success metrics, set performance goals, and continually monitor key performance indicators for improvement.
- Fast-changing environment. Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changing growth environment and to work independently.
- Software knowledge. Experience using various customer satisfaction & survey software (i.e. Product review, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Support team. Train and support team members so they can provide services or products that meet or ideally exceed customer expectations.
Perks & Benefits
We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working, learning & development opportunities for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 12 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, social events which includes multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and many more!
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 600 staff, $34 billion in transactions in FY22, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses.
Wow the Customer - We love our customers and we want them to love us too.
Be Good - We're open and transparent, and we do the right thing - even when nobody's watching or it's really hard.
Commit to Greatness - We think big, move fast and dare to be different. We're always asking "what's next?"
Stay Hungry - We ooze passion and determination and we play as a team to win.
Win Together - We are a united team. With growth mindsets and without ego, we embrace diversity to collaborate, innovate and accelerate.
Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV’s. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred recruitment partners. Tyro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to responding to every applicant.