Customer Insights Specialist
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our strong team of 600+ Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of payments and commerce for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
About the role
As a key team member of the Customer Excellence team at Tyro, the Customer Insights Specialist's role is responsible for the management, monitoring and reduction in the volume of complaints through all contact channels. You will undertake root cause analysis to identify process improvements opportunities to transform the complaints handling process in line with industry regulations and requirements to achieve the best customer outcomes.
The role is pivotal in transforming the Tyro customer experience from a transactional one to a relationship-based, holistic experience. This customer experience will span across all of Tyro products and as you put yourself in the customer’s shoes, you will be the smiling face of Tyro!
What you'll do
- Respond to all incoming customer feedback in a professional and efficient manner in line with the VOC & CXI Team
- Support team mates to collectively achieve desired customer outcomes
- Case handling including change requests, general enquiries, omnichannel enquiries, and making outbound calls
- Review & conduct root cause analysis of escalations and complaints - take responsibility to review and report on customer escalations & complaints and liaise with various teams to determine process/system improvements
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, and assist with bringing these to fruition to help better the customer journey
- Be able to investigate and problem solve to resolve any unusual customer scenarios
- Conducting QA on inbound calls to identify/discover opportunities for process improvements
- Adhoc assistance to Growth department when required
- Uphold and contribute to Tyro’s strong risk culture by complying with our policies, completing mandatory training and identifying and managing risks within your day-to-day work
What you'll bring
- Customer centric with excellent customer service skills and friendly telephone manner
- Experience in process mapping
- Experience in managing Customer Feedback & social platforms
- Motivated and results driven
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to positive outcomes for the team
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and display effective time management skills
- Knowledge of payment and banking products
Perks & Benefits
We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working, learning & development opportunities for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 12 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, social events which includes multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and many more!
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 600 staff, $34 billion in transactions in FY22, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses.
Wow the Customer - We love our customers and we want them to love us too.
Be Good - We're open and transparent, and we do the right thing - even when nobody's watching or it's really hard.
Commit to Greatness - We think big, move fast and dare to be different. We're always asking "what's next?"
Stay Hungry - We ooze passion and determination and we play as a team to win.
Win Together - We are a united team. With growth mindsets and without ego, we embrace diversity to collaborate, innovate and accelerate.
Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV’s. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred recruitment partners. Tyro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to responding to every applicant.