Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager (AU/NZ-Based Remote)
Join a team obsessed with customer value who want to make a lasting impression on how businesses handle their back-office.
Visory empowers SME’s by connecting them with experts to supercharge their back office. It’s where a powerful platform, a dedicated team of experts, and actionable business insights come together in one place to transform how businesses manage their financial performance.
Through people and technology, we provide a digital first back-office finance solution that allows business owners to focus on big-picture business growth.
We exist to take the friction out of a business monthly financial cycle and want to make a lasting impression on how businesses handle their back-office.
We value a people first mindset; a mindset not bound by limits that allows us to search for opportunities where others don’t.
We are committed to building a Customer Success team that can support our customers in achieving their goals through value realisation. We believe a Customer Success function should be centred around creating shared value. It should be data driven, detail obsessed and have a relentless focus on monitoring. As a CSM joining Visory you’ll join a team whose mission is to do exactly that.
Day to day you’ll manage a portfolio of customers, you’ll lead customer onboarding, solve their on-going needs, advise them on buying decisions, ensure they are satisfied with the Visory service and ultimately, they are progressing towards their business goals. You’ll straddle the gap between sales and service, between Visory’s interest and customer interest, and between product expertise and customer insight. Your goal will be to show the customer the path to value.
We are looking for someone who builds trusting relationships, who is commercially minded and who has an obsessive attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
- Lead customers to value - You’ll manage a portfolio of customers, developing and executing on account management plans. You will educate customers on how Visory’s marketplace can be better utilised. You will support and influence their buying decisions with goal to retain and grow customer lifetime value.
- Act as an advocate - You will advocate for customers, providing Visory with continuous customer feedback and insights, and removing friction for customers. In addition, you will be an advocate for Visory to improve platform and service adoption.
- Monitor and support customers - You will regularly monitor the scope of services being provided to ensure services are priced correctly. You will provide ongoing support, bringing in technical experts as needed.
- Manage and coordinate processes: You will manage the customer through the onboarding process, collaborating with internal stakeholders, including the Account Executive and Onboarding team driving a successful conclusion and reducing time to value. In addition, you’ll mange the ongoing account management rhythms.
- Cares about the customer as much as our Founders
- Amazing problem solver
- Strong presenter and highly organised
- Never procrastinates
Skills and Qualifications:
- Background in customer success, account management, project management, consulting, sales (or similar)
- Understands Finance. particularly an understanding of Management Accounting, including: Utilising data captured with reporting to identify opportunity and risk, Finance and business strategy, Cost management and Budgeting and forecasting, including cashflow
- An ability to understand the technical requirements of the customer and work closely with cross-functional teams to implement solutions
- Commercial minded with an ability to identify growth opportunities
- Proficiency in data analysis and an ability to understand its impact on the customer journey
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised with an ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities
- Hungry: Driven by a strong desire to succeed and achieve results. Possess the will to win.
- Humble: Values humility in interactions, open to learning, and prioritises team success over personal recognition.
- Smart: Possesses both business acumen and emotional intelligence, understanding how to navigate complex sales situations.
What you might love about working at Visory:
- You’ll get to help build a business that is customer obsessed and has big plans for its Customer Success function
- We promote high autonomy where you determine how you help us achieve our goals
- We have a flexible working environment
- Remote first: We are a remote first team so the role can be based anywhere in Australia. We connect in person frequently to our co-located colleagues, whether this is for coffee or in one of our many workspaces across Australia and New Zealand. Of course, if you prefer an office environment you can utilise these work spaces as frequently as you like.
What to consider before applying:
- We’re a start-up that is growing very quickly
- At times, we are building the bike while riding it
- We work hard and strive for excellence
- We strongly believe in having a growth mindset and doing hard things
- We won’t handhold you - We have a highly autonomous environment. However, this doesn’t mean we don’t work as a team
- We offer unvarnished honesty and love continuous feedback.
- Sales and Growth
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type